What's the Best Bikini Body rotation?

tricia

Cathlete
Hi All,

Anyone who has done a variety of rotations or created them, which would you say hits all the hot spots for Bikini weather? I would love to actually buy a new bikini before we go visiting in late July and early August! I saw the get ready for Summer rotation, has anyone finished it yet? Can you tell me what you saw the most improvement in (i.e. definition, overall tone, increased stamina, etc.)?

I've been consistent with my workouts for several weeks now, thanks to FitnessFreak's rotations. I'm currently doing the 1 Hour for Fat Loss rotation - Thanks Debbie! What I'm noticing is that I'm more or less maintaining my current weight and muscle capacity. I need to challenge myself in the exercises that give me trouble - pushups and planks (more because of my wrists than abs/arm strength), lunges are super tough when she does a varied count, and triceps dips are also too much for me. I also need to focus on clean eating, since I've not really paid much attention to that. My DH says that if I do, he thinks I'll end up too skinny - but he's biased and I don't think that can happen since I tend to be more muscular than skinny when I'm really fit!

I'd love to hear what's been working for everyone this summer, and thanks as usual for any input!!

Tricia

I need a little help in this area too. Where can I find Fitness Freak's 1 Hour Fat Loss Rotation? Thanks, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.