Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

Trying to following directions...

This is a discussion on Trying to following directions... within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; and I think I'm doing this wrong! I am on p.23 of the XTrain User Guide trying to figure out ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Cathlete

Default Trying to following directions...

and I think I'm doing this wrong!

I am on p.23 of the XTrain User Guide trying to figure out how to get the 30-Day Cardio and Strength Combined rotation but there are no Xtrain rotations in the 'drop-down' menu, and subsequently no 'workout cards' (which I'm guessing is not a card at all but just a piece of paper w/exercises and weights listed?).

.\Did I miss something?

I'd really like to get started today. I've procrastinated long enough RE: exercising and I'm trying to have a good attitude about this whole system (despite my skepticism). So you can see it's a bit discouraging when I can't even get the car started let alone begin the journey.

Advice? Comments? What did I miss? Was I not paying attention?
Old 01-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Catheite
Zenara25's Profile Fields

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. But in the Workout Manager click on Rotations (next to Calendar). Click on Download a rotation. Then click next. Choose a Cathe rotation. Then click next. And you'll find the 30 day Strength/Cardio Rotation. Choose it and click next. If you want you can add the rotation to the calendar.

Currently the workout cards are not listed yet. There's a forum thread here somewhere where someone created the workout cards that you can download and print out. Sorry don't have time to find the thread. Have to go to work.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Cathlete

Thanks for taking the time!

Still waiting for the workout cards feature to be implmented, I guess.