Day 5
Butts and Guts Standing Only and Abs
Pyramid Upper Body Up only

Day 6
30 minutes cardio
Pyramid Lower Body Calves and Floorwork only

Day 7
Rest

WOW!!! That sounds AWESOME, fun, and just what I wanted...I am sure that is getting you result. This is great...Thank you sooo much!

edited to say: I LOVE doing floorwork, too. This is perfect.

jen

Sounds great...I love floorwork too, and can incorporate my Squeeze dvd, also hoping to get BBC this week which has 30 min cardio workouts.

I think I'll add the same concept with some other various workouts, ie....

Day 1
Max. Intensity Strength

Day 2
30 min cardio
Gym Style Legs Calves and Floorwork (love this combo!) + Firewalkers

Day 3
Power Hour

Day 4
30 min cardio
Butts & Guts Floorwork, PLB Calves, add in Firewalkers

Day 5
Supersets Lower Body Blast (think that's the name, it's about 30 min)
BM2 Upper Body x2 (this includes abs I believe)

Day 6
30 min cardio
Squeeze all lower body sections and GSL calves

Day 7
Rest

Is the Sqeeze worth it?? I have heard great things and was going to buy, then I hesitated...For a floorwork person, is it worth it??

I personally dont care for it as a stand-alone workout. I didnt care for the upper body work. However, I really liked the abs and leg work. I wish the standing leg work was a tad longer, but I really thought the lower body work was a nice change of pace. Squeeze contains some unique lower body floor exercises. I plan to use this as an "add on" to other floor work, most likely incorporating most if not all of the floor work into one workout.

I havent timed all the floor leg work yet. There's a Full Squeeze workout and a Power Squeeze workout which contains a few of the same exercises but the Power workout uses a ball (I used a soccer ball) for the same exercises to give them a different feel. There's also a Custom Squeeze workout to design your own workout. I believe the upper body work in the Custom Squeeze selections are just redo's from the Full Squeeze, but there are at least 2 new lower body exercises unique to the Custom section. So, to answer your question in a long-winded way....I think Squeeze is a nice addition to your lower body floor work and abs library, but as a stand alone total body workout, I didnt care for it....would make a good "vacation" workout though b/c you'd only need 1-3 lb handweights, the ball could be optional.

hhmmmmm! I am still torn, but since you like the floor work, I might consider it...again!? Thanks so much for your advice! I cannot wait to start my *new* rotation!!!!!

jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.