Split Hiit Rotation (Uses Xtrain/LIS)

marih

Cathlete
Split Hiit Rotation (Uses Xtrain/LIS)
(Someone asked me to come up with a shorter version of my last rotation, so here goes- most workouts a little over an hour or less)(love these premixes!;)

Monday- XTrain AOLIHiit-premix #7 plus BS Ch/BS Sh-61 min. (chest/shoulders/core)

Tuesday- XTrain Cardio Leg Blast #6-60 min. (legs/biceps/core)

Wednesday-XTrain Ride-56 min.

Thursday-XTrain Tabatacise #13-57 min. (back/core)

Friday-XTrain Legs #11 -43 min. (legs/delts)

Saturday- XTrain HardStrikes #19-59 min. (tris/core)

Monday-LIS Athletic Training- Express Step (no stretch) plus Total Body Training Upper-Ch/Sh/Tris-(no warm-up)-45 min.

Tuesday-LIS Total Body Training Lower plus Stability Ball Abs-AbCiruits-20 min. or B&G Stability Ball Abs-16 min. or CoreMax Stability Abs-about 20 min.

Wednesday-Cyclemax-56 min.

Thursday-LIS Cardio Supersets (no stretch) plus Total Body Training Upper-Ba/Bis/Core (no warm-up)-66 min.

Friday-LIS Turbobarre-Express #2-57 min.

Saturday-LIS Afterburn-54 min.

Monday- XTrain AOLIHiit premix #9 plus BS Ch/BS Sh-64 min. (chest/shoulders/core)

Tuesday- XTrain Cardio Leg Blast #10-63 min. (legs/biceps/core)

Wednesday- Rockout Knockout –Scrambled #1-56min. or Party Rocking Step #1 or #2-54/52 min.

Thursday-XTrain Tabatacise #12-48 min. (back/core)

Friday-XTrain Legs #7 -62 min. (legs/delts)

Saturday- XTrain HardStrikes #15-DO WARM-UP, SKIP THROUGH CARDIO SECTION TO HEAVY BAG TABATAS-about 46 min. (tris/core)

Monday-XTrain BS Ch/Sh/Tris/Core Premix#11-62 min.

Tuesday-X-10 Double Low Impact (no stretch) plus Lean Legs & Abs Timesaver #1 (no warm-up)-62 min

Wednesday-Pedal Power-58 min.

Thursday-XTrain BS Ba/Bis/CorePremix#15-58 min.

Friday-X-10-Hi/Lo (no stretch) plus Great Glutes Timesaver #4 (no warm-up)-60 min.

Saturday-XTrain SuperCuts/Core #2- 58 min.

Last edited:
It is Burn Sets! Sorry! Had everything spelled out and shortened it because it looked too wordy!

haha, roselyn! funny you should ask. i am working on something to last until the new workouts arrive!
STS undulating- i figure august and sept are both about 5 weeks each, so i was looking at 10 weeks, but i might put in extra weeks just in case....!
i am feeling the need to lift heavy again.
the cardios will be a little different, i have been reading about doing 10-20 min Hiit followed by 30-40 min steady state for the ultimate fat burner so i am working on something that flows (i hope!) smooth for two days each week.
i will have it done in a day or two.;)

Roselyn-
also just noticed when i went to work out this am that the final week had two premixes numbered wrong!i have corrected it!

Marih,

Looking forward to the rotation, I saw that yesterday looking at workouts for the week so I just did premix 1 that was chest, back and shoulders I will do bi/tri on the other day, thanks for these great rotations.

I need to start eating better got off track and feel it in my workouts, especially if we will be doing heavy lifting!!

haha, roselyn! funny you should ask. i am working on something to last until the new workouts arrive! STS undulating- i figure august and sept are both about 5 weeks each, so i was looking at 10 weeks, but i might put in extra weeks just in case....! i am feeling the need to lift heavy again. the cardios will be a little different, i have been reading about doing 10-20 min Hiit followed by 30-40 min steady state for the ultimate fat burner so i am working on something that flows (i hope!) smooth for two days each week. i will have it done in a day or two.;)
I am looking forward to this kind of rotation! I am doing STS now and trying to get cardio in. But I love steady state but I hear HIIT is great it is okay but I'm thinking if u are to shorten the HIIT and that was the beauty if it y do a HIIT for 40 minutes ? That is grueling to me lol to go hard for 40? So I thought how about steady state with a HIIT in there for 10 or 15 minutes that I can stand to do! So your rotation you are talking about sounds good! I wish Cathe would think of some cardio DVDs to do like that! Great idea!

thanks, renee! i have the same problem with the long Hiits-i hope she does too!
(i have just finished the rotation and will post it in a minute;) i hope you like it!

Well cause I thought the reason for the HIIT was your workout was cut in half so your effort was hard rather then a longer period for moderate pace but it seems hours have become as long in duration as a steady state lol!! So I'm like wait what happen to really hard for only 10 to 20 minutes!? Lol

Hi Measuredoak-
Thank you and any step-do you have Party Rockin' step 1 or 2? Or any cardio machine or brisk walk for same about of time!

I do have both Party Rockin step DVDs but I'm not of fan because I'm so uncoordinated. I'll give it another go. Maybe with practice, I'll get better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.