a question to all u rotation experts

sharona

Cathlete
hi

i printed all the rotations here on the forum and i would love to do them but i can only workout 4 times a week. how can i know what to take out from the rotation. it is built on some kind of order and if i'll take out 2 days of work it would be like doing 60% from it all.

i don't have enough knowledge or imagination to build my own rotation, i like fitness freak rotations, but as i said before i don't have the privilege of working out 6 time.

if someone could help it will great

sharona

Hi- I have printed out many rotations too, and find I have to modify the order of workouts, or substitute what works for me/my body that day.

How much time do you have to workout 4 times per week? Since you can only workout 4 times, maybe you can workout longer than 60 minutes or split up and do 60 then 20-30 another part of the day.

Try to choose something challenging on the days after you've rested (you can handle it!) On days back to back I would do tough legs one day, then tough arms the next (PUB, PLB or a substitute).

I would get in a cardio (Step Jump or Imax) one day and something of your choice for the 4th day.

On the days you dont have time to workout, why not make it your abs or core day?:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.