Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

January 2012 DOUBLE ROTATION

This is a discussion on January 2012 DOUBLE ROTATION within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; hey nancy... was wondering what you would suggest to use with this rotation if u don't have the sts series??? ...

Like Tree45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 06:30 PM
jentrudel's Profile Fields

hey nancy... was wondering what you would suggest to use with this rotation if u don't have the sts series??? I have all the other strenghth dvds ect... plus tb sts not reg sts so what wouls you sub in instaed don't know if u remember me from the orther post i posted to cathe but u had commented back and likedd what u said was wondering if u could help>>> THANKS i REALLY APPRECIATE it Jen
Nanbo likes this.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Cathlete
Nanbo's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jentrudel View Post
hey nancy... was wondering what you would suggest to use with this rotation if u don't have the sts series??? I have all the other strenghth dvds ect... plus tb sts not reg sts so what wouls you sub in instaed don't know if u remember me from the orther post i posted to cathe but u had commented back and likedd what u said was wondering if u could help>>> THANKS i REALLY APPRECIATE it Jen
Hi Jen!
I would suggest doing the one month version of the January rotation. It is for the LIS series and STS Total Body (which you have). I think you'll love it!
HTH
jentrudel likes this.

STS 3.5 Month Graduate! July 23, 2012
Old 11-14-2012, 09:38 PM

Thanks nancy You are so sweet to ALWAYS REPLY Back I really Appreciate all the support {{hugs}}
Jen
Old 11-14-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanbo View Post
Hi Jen!
I would suggest doing the one month version of the January rotation. It is for the LIS series and STS Total Body (which you have). I think you'll love it!
HTH
nancy... sorry another question (lol) I don't have low impact challange (cannot do step to save mylife, lol) But i do have high step challange and highstep training as well as circuit (not as complicated as full step) should i sub one of those in instead or is that too much circuit and do i put in another workout cardio... like kick punch crunch something like that??? Thanks Again Jen
Old 11-15-2012, 06:51 AM
Catheite
Zenara25's Profile Fields

Hi Jen,

I'm not Nancy. But I would suggest doing an 'all cardio kickboxing' (Kick Punch Crunch) or 'all cardio step'. Not a circuit because circuit has strength training throughout. You probably don't want to work the same body parts with weights if your already doing STS Total Body the day before. Good to give them 1 day off That's what I do anyway.

Denise
jentrudel likes this.

Last edited by Zenara25; 11-15-2012 at 07:17 AM..
Old 11-15-2012, 11:04 PM

Thanks Denise I appreciate the reply I think i will try that
Old 12-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

After Thanksgiving, I decided I need to recharge this month, so doing the one month Total Body Recharge. Skipped yesterday and did Slide & Glide and Cardio Supersets this morning. I am fried!!

Lisa