Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

January 2012 DOUBLE ROTATION

This is a discussion on January 2012 DOUBLE ROTATION within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Originally Posted by Nanbo I decided to bite the bullet and ordered STS yesterday!!!!! I think the January 3 month ...

Like Tree45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanbo View Post
I decided to bite the bullet and ordered STS yesterday!!!!! I think the January 3 month Transformation Rotation will be a perfect way to be introduced to STS and then segue into the 3 1/2 month STS Rotation! I am fired up and ready to "train like a warrior"!!!!
If you applied the discount, you've gotten it at a great price. I bought it last January and love the program! I like how the Transformation Rotation mixes up the mesocycles - that will surely confuse my muscles!

Lisa
RetroFit and Nanbo like this.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Cathlete
exercise-lover's Profile Fields

I had not done STS Total Body for a while. I was missing a lot -- I'm going to keep it in the rotation from now on. I love it and it supplements LIS very well. Great rotation!
RetroFit likes this.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:53 PM

Hi Cathe,

I am excited to start the one month rotation. It works for my schedule as I need to have Wed and Sun off. The three months looks great, but too intense for me right now since I am getting back on track and have spinal arthritis, so I must take it slow. After I finish the one month recharge, should I just continue the same rotation, or will you be posting a Feb rotation to continue?

Thanks for all you do.

Michelle
RetroFit and bzbnmom like this.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Cathlete
tricia's Profile Fields

Default What's a good STS Total Body Sub?

I haven't purchased the STS Total Body disc yet, probably not until next month at least. What would be a good sub? I have all of Cathe's previous DVD's except for the High Intensity, STS Total Body, High Reps, etc. I just can't think which Total Body workout would be a good fit. Any ideas?

TIA,

BTW - how do I remove my STS timeline? I have not figured this out and would love to fix it!
Thanks!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

I'd either use Muscle Endurance or the Bonus Workout from Pyramid as a sub.
Hope that helps!

Lisa
Old 01-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Cathlete
tricia's Profile Fields

Smile Thanks, Lisa!

I hadn't thought about Pyramid, that's a great idea. I could alternate that and ME, too. Thanks so much!
Old 01-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Cathlete

I am doing the full 14 week challenge starting 4/1/12, running until 7/7/12. I put it in the calendar so I'll be ready to try it! Woohoo, looks great!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:58 AM
pouncer's Profile Fields

Talking Lovin' It!

Thanks so much Cathe for putting together the 3 month rotation for STS and LIS. I enjoyed the STS program so much as there was no thinking involved in the morning as to which workout I should do. Now I have that again for the next 3 months. This is great!
RetroFit likes this.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:06 PM
DeCathelete

Thumbs up

I planning to start the 3 month rotation on Saturday Feb 4! Can't wait!
RetroFit likes this.

Wendy
Old 01-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Cathlete
Nanbo's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsing around View Post
If you applied the discount, you've gotten it at a great price. I bought it last January and love the program! I like how the Transformation Rotation mixes up the mesocycles - that will surely confuse my muscles!

Lisa
Lisa,
I am right there with you about the muscle confusion! I'm in the 3rd week of the rotation using the M3 discs and my muscles are just going "whoa there girl!". I never thought I could lift such heavy weight, but I LOVE IT! When I finish this rotation, I'm going to take a few weeks to get my new 1RM numbers and then start the "official" STS 3 1/2 month program. I love putting the LIS in the mix...this is my first Cathe rotation and I am really feeling awesome with it!
RetroFit likes this.

STS 3.5 Month Graduate! July 23, 2012