January 2007 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy New Year Everyone (insert the sounds of party noise makers, the clanging of lids from pots and pans, and a glass held high for a toast)...I wish you all a very healthy and promising New Year.

I'm sure most of us have gained a few extra pounds this last month and are eager to burn it off, eat better, and get back on track. So let's do just that.....Ready, set, go!

WEEK ONE

Mon...Imax 2

Tues...Step, Jump, and Pump

Wed...45 minute steady state run and stability ball abs from B&G

Thurs...Pyramid Lower Body

Fri...Pyramid Upper Body

Sat....CTX Kickbox (cardio only) plus intensity drills from Kickmax and segment one of Stretchmax

Sun...Rest and/or stretch

WEEK TWO

Mon....Imax three

Tues...Gym Style Chest and Triceps

Wed...Interval treadmill run for 30 minutes plus leg conditioning drills from Kick Max. Segment one from Core Max

Thurs...Gym Style Back Biceps Shoulders

Fri....Step Blast

Sat.....Gym Style Legs plus segment two from Core Max

Sunday....Brisk walk for 50 minutes and stretch

WEEK THREE

Mon...Imax 2

Tues....KPC

Wed....Pyramid Upper Body

Thurs....Pyramid Lower Body plus a 20 minute steady state run

Fri.....Rest and or stretch

Sat....Drill Max

Sun....Maximum Intensity Cardio

WEEK FOUR

Mon....Boot Camp

Tues...Gym Style Chest and Triceps

Wed....Core Max segment 3 and stretch max segment 3

Thurs...Gym Style Back Biceps Shoulders

Fri......Gym Style Legs

Sat....Cardio Fusion (any mix of your choice) plus abs from LIC

Sun...30 minute interval run and stretch

HAPPY 2007!!!!!!

Wow, that was quick, LOL! Nice to see you hear Tammy! I love your family picture! Well, I'm going to sign off and get ready to toast to the New Year.

See ya next year (is that line so old or what, ;-) )

Wow! Looks great! Can I substitute KPC cardio or KickMax cardio for the CTX cardio? I don't have that one yet.

I hope you also have a healthy and happy 2007 (and not just for selfish reasons although I am looking forward to a new workout or roadtrip whenever you are fully ready)! Actually, I do wish you lots of good health just because you are a remarkable inspiration to us all. I know you make me want to be a better person inside and out:)

Happy 2007 everyone!:D

Happy New Year Cathe!!!!!

Thanks for the rotation. It's 11:45pm my time and the fireworks have already started.:)

Diana

Thank you, Cathe!

I am sooo pumped. This is my first time doing a rotation designed by you! :D I just finished putting all my stickers on my calender. I will hang it up in my workout room and track my progress. ;-)

I can't wait to start! I am off to workout right now!!!! WoooHoo!!! :D :D

Wishing you a Blessed New Year!
Denise :7

Thanks Cathe! I was hoping you'd have something for us today; looks pretty challenging (as usual)! I love having you as my personal trainer!

Linda

Thank you Cathe! I am so excited to start the new year with this rotation.
I think 2007 will be the most fit of my life.
Hope everyone has a super and energized new year.
Hang tough,
Amy:)

Thanks Cathe! This will be my first rotation. Looks like an awesome mix of all your workouts. I do not have any of the Gym Style series, what can I substitute for those? Thanks again, and Happy New Year!:7

Hi Tina! You can insert the Slow and Heavy series (if you want more pure strength gains) or insert the Pure Strength Series (if you want strength with a slight endurance edge). Have fun!

Hi Cathe,

Sorry I'm late to say thank you but I just got my computer up & running, so thank you as always for your time & caring. Hope you have a totally wonderful new year!

Ruth
:)

Hi Cathe,

Thanks for the rotation. I have a question regarding the running days. (I know someone always does, I might as well just ask!)

I work out while my babies are sleeping, so I can't go out for a run. Could I use a step workout for the day of steady state running and an IMAX for the day of interval running? Or do you have certain workouts you would suggest for those days as a substitute? I was thinking of IMAX 1 for the interval day and maybe Stepfit for the steady state day.

Thanks again,
Tricia

Not Cathe, but I also workout at home while my kids are asleep. I substitute for running with an Imax for interval runs and and step or hi/lo for steady state runs. Hope that helps.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.