Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

Fitnessfreak's Rotations

This is a discussion on Fitnessfreak's Rotations within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Originally Posted by Becki0214 Hello Everyone, I need your help I love to run and do it about 3 times ...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Cathlete
Fitnessfreakk366's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki0214 View Post
Hello Everyone,
I need your help I love to run and do it about 3 times a wk plus abs I run about 30 to 50 minutes depending on time. The other 2-3 days I do a cathe workout usually hardcore series or bootcamp something with cardio and weights. I have about 10 lbs to lose I am 4ft 11 and a 1/2, 120 lbs. I have bigger hips and thighs. My upper body is fine no pro with my arms at all. Just wondering how to speed up the process of weight lose. I currently follow the weight watchers diet. I am at the lowest number of points and I think I might not be eating enought any suggestions I really need some help I am frustrated!! I have struggled with my weight since I was a child!
Thank you for all your help
Becki
Ok, give me a breakdown of what your workout rotation looks like right now. How many rest days are you taking?

Also, if you are following WW like I did, you are definitely NOT eating enough. I was on the 21 point range and that roughly translates into 1200 calories a day. That was way too low for me. I lost weight on WW, but I couldn't gain muscle mass or lose my body fat. So give me an idea of what you eat. We'll go from there.
-::- ((.*

"Nothing that matters comes easy, Nothing that comes easy ever really matters..."

Ride on...
Old 11-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Becki0214's Profile Fields

as far as WW I follow the 18points a day. I have one cheat day. I run 3 times a week roughly 3 to 4 miles and abs. the other 3 days I do circuit training, or KPC or 4 day split or some other cathe dvd but always with weights in it and cardio.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Cathlete

Quote:
as far as WW I follow the 18points a day. I have one cheat day. I run 3 times a week roughly 3 to 4 miles and abs. the other 3 days I do circuit training, or KPC or 4 day split or some other cathe dvd but always with weights in it and cardio.
Ok, you are doing way to much cardio. Are you doing any muscle building workouts? Do you have the Gym Style Series or any other of Cathe's muscle workouts?

"Nothing that matters comes easy, Nothing that comes easy ever really matters..."

Ride on...
Old 11-03-2008, 11:52 AM

I do her legs dvd I have her 4 day split, butts and gutts hard core compilation. I could put something together as far as weight training, Too much cardio huh?? I guess I feel so fat I want to burn the calories!!! Should I just run and do weights for awhile? so confused Thank you for helping me I am not that good at this
Old 11-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
I do her legs dvd I have her 4 day split, butts and gutts hard core compilation. I could put something together as far as weight training, Too much cardio huh?? I guess I feel so fat I want to burn the calories!!! Should I just run and do weights for awhile? so confused Thank you for helping me I am not that good at this
So you have her Gym Style workouts? If so, you have a good collection to do a rotation with. Yes, you are doing too much cardio. Way too much. That is what I was doing when I was on WW. I did 6 hours of cardio a week and yes, at first I lost weight, but then I got to a point where nothing would come off.

I started lifting and as I progressed, my lifting got heavier and heavier and my body fat dropped. I usually do three to four days of lifting and 2 to 3 hours of cardio.

If you are up to a Gym Style rotation, I can give you some basic guidelines. Let me know.

Ride on...
Old 11-03-2008, 12:23 PM

I dont have gym style legs but I have legs that come with KPC
I have hard core compilation, the terminator, 4 day split,cardio fusion, KPC,step blast,step jump and pump,low max, body max,butts and guts,ab hits plus I have turbo jams tae bo the firms series,
Old 11-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Cathlete

Ok, then I suggest you purchase the Gym Style series. Seriously, if you want to see changes in your body you have to lift some serious weights. And if you are afraid of getting too muscular - DON'T! It won't happen unless you take steroids or you gain muscle fairly easy. Most women have to work very hard to gain muscle mass. What I am aiming for you to do is tone up your body and burn body fat. Lifting will do this and GS is the way to go.

Is there any way you can get your hands on this serious in the near future? If not, I can do up a rotation using the 4DS workouts. They are also good for toning up the body and gaining muscle. Let me know.

Ride on...
Old 11-03-2008, 12:40 PM

if you can work one in with the 4 day split I can always lift heavier weights....I am going to try and get the gs series for Chrismas from my hubby
Old 11-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Cathlete

Ok, give me this evening to work on something for you. I'll do up a basic rotation for you to start with. I need to go home and refresh my memory with the 4DS series.

Ride on...
Old 11-03-2008, 01:11 PM

Thank you SO MCUH!!! I am thrilled to get help from you!!!!!