FitnessFreak- LOVING your 1 hour rotation for fat loss!

scouter99

Cathlete
Hi, Debbie! I just wanted to let you know that I am almost finished with my first week on this rotation and am in LOVE with it. I love that all the workouts are well under the 1 hour mark as I am really busy right now and can't work out much more than that with any consistency. I love that you use a lot of the premixes (and while I consider myself a premix QUEEN you have introduced me to some I have never used and that's really cool! ;) ). I love the variety. I just love it!

For those of you wondering what I'm talking about I'll copy it into this post so you don't have to search for it. I do believe, though, that this is more of an intermediate/advanced level rotation. That's probably because of the shorter duration of the workouts. It's still really fun and you could always add on to it if you want a longer workout on some days (that's what I did on one of the days where I found myself with more time)!

Anyway- thank you for being so selfless in posting those rotations for us. I know it's been said before but I wanted to give some props to you for that! It really is awesome of you to do that! :7

Denise

1 Hour Rotation for Fat Loss- Fitnessfreak

Week 1
Day 1: Step Blast Combo 2, 3 + Challenge - 45 min.
Day 2: Muscle Max Upper Body Only premix - 42 min.
Day 3: CTX All Step cardio only + Abs from SJ&P - 41 min.
Day 4: Muscle Max Lower Body premix + Floorwork from Butts & Guts - 40 min.
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: High Step Training Cardio & Upper Body only premix - 35 min.
Day 7: High Step Training Cardio & Lower Body only premix; Coremax #1 - 41 min.

Week 2
Day 1: Kick Max Low Impact Timesaver premix - 48 min.
Day 2: Pyramid Upper Body Up Only premix - 40 min.
Day 3: CTX 10-10-10 cardio only; Abs from Cardio & Weights - 43 min.
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Pyramid Lower Body Up Only premix - 40 min.
Day 6: Low Max Intervals 1-4 premix - 45 min.
Day 7: Bootcamp Everything but Core premix - 48 min.

Week 3
Day 1: Drill Max Cardio Blast premix - 39 min.
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Push/Pull Upper Body (2 sets) premix - 46 min.
Day 4: CTX Step & Intervals; Coremax #3 - 50 min.
Day 5: Push/Pull Lower Body (2 sets) premix - 39 min.
Day 6: KP&C Intermediate Intensity Drills + Combo 1 & 2 - 42 min.
Day 7: Step Blast Combo 1, 2, 3 - 41 min.

Week 4
Day 1: Rest
Day 2: Low Max Intervals 4-7 premix - 44 min.
Day 3: Low Impact Circuit Upper Body Sculpt; Abs from KP&C - 41 min.
Day 4: Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast - 46 min.
Day 5: Butts & Guts Leg Blast premix - 47 min.
Day 6: High Step Challenge Time Saver #1 - 51 min.
Day 7: Imax 3 Step Only premix; CoreMax #2 - 45 min.

RE: FitnessFreak- LOVING your 1 hour rotation for fat l...

Hi Debbie ~ I heard you posted about better results working out within an hour's time but I can't seem to find the post for myself. Would you mind sharing? Thanks much! I'm sort of new to this site and from what I can see you have quite a following! I know girls at other sites that have mentioned your awesome rotation creations!;-)

Shelly,
About two years ago I was working out at least - at leat - an hour and a half a day if not 2 hours. I would workout in the mornings and evenings. Even though I got results, my muscle gain (which is what I wanted) didn't come until I shortened my workouts and took one rest day a week.

Now I workout for an hour, sometimes less, and have gained a lot of muscle mass. I don't do numerous sets and reps, well sometimes I do but when I'm bulking I do high weights low reps. The benefits have been unbelievable. I also cut my cardio down to almost nothing and have been in the 15% body fat range. I do about 2 hours of cardio a week.

I'm a mesomorph body type, though. That means I can gain muscle fast and lost body fat at a pretty decent rate. Endomorphs need more cardio and Ectomorphs need more weight training and hardly any cardio.

Hope this helps!

Hi Debbie!
Just curious, what rotation would you recommend for an endomorph? I see you recommend more cardio. I think this is what I am because nothing changes much no matter what I do. I don't go up in weight and I can't lose weight or inches. I have started this rotation and REALLY like it. I have had another week of a cold and strep throat so I am still stuck in week 2. I only have 2 weeks of pre-school left. Yaaa! LOVE my job but dislike the downside of lots of germs going around to catch. I seem to catch quite a few! I am still shooting to finish this rotation and hope to see some results. It has been a fun rotation when I've been healthy enough to do it. Thanks so much for all your help!:)
Colleen

Colleen, you might want to try this rotation:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=4341&mesg_id=4341&page=

You may have better luck with losing some body fat. Also, do you eat enough during the day? One other thing that really transformed my body was eating more. I was living on 1200 calories a day and then learned that I should be eating anywhere between 1600-2300 calories a day. When I upped my calorie intake (all clean foods) my body fat dropped.

PM me and I will help you figure out if you are eating enough.

Hi Debbie -

I just saw this rotation. It looks awesome!! Figures...I just started my first P90X, so this will have to wait.

I got my best results ever with your One Body Part Per Day rotation (the really really hard one!). Whenever I see my muscle definition starting to go, I always go back to that rotation. Hopefully,I will see the same results w/P90X.

Also, just saw your new Spring pics. You look so ripped!! Must be very proud of yourself. All that hard work and determination is paying off.

Thanks again for all your great rotations.

Lily

I am interested in the one body part per day rotation. Where do I find it?

P.S. Debbie, you look awesome!

Thanks so much. I will be looking forward to your new one also.

You are very helpful and it is appreciated. :)

Debbie thank you for your information and your response. I am anxiously awaiting your new rotation but for now I'll start your one hour for fat loss rotation - it will be great for this time of year plus I can add my running and not overtrain. I just hope I will see whenever you post new rotations because I get overwhelmed at the size of this website and I don't want to miss anything you create because this forum is huge.

All the best!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.