Fitness Freak.......NOW can I have a rotation? :-)

Kimenem

Cathlete
Okay - I just ordered lots more. Here is what I have (or will have):

Muscle Max
Legas & Glutes
Gym Style Legs
Butts & Guts
Step Blast
Kick, Punch & Crunch
Kick Max
Cardio Fusion
Step, Jump & Pump
Drill Max
Low Max
Core Max

Focus is body fat loss but also legs and abs. THANKS!

Excuse me, but last I checked, Debbie doesn't owe you a rotation. This is not a job of hers. She does it because she wants to. She doesn't OWE you or anyone anything so NOW can you just understand that and have some decent common courtesy????

Charlotte~~

I don't even know how to respond to this last post. I was being funny in the title which was WHY I put the smiley face. I thought people here supported each other and I had gotten replies in other posts to ask her about a rotation because she does good ones. Guess I was wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. People here do support each other and that is why I posted what I did. Debbie is a great friend of mine and she puts alot of time and effort in her rotations as well.It takes her a great deal of time to put together rotations and you came across rude, smiley face or not. End of story. Just wanted to make my point.

Charlotte~~

Bring on the flames...I don't care!

Peggy,

Shame on me for saying what I feel on behalf of my friend??? I don't think so! I say what I want! Does this thread address you? Do you know Debbie? Shame on you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong!

Charlotte~~

And, ALL i WANT to say is, Charlotte, you LOOK GREAT! Are you doing the P90X? wow! I am on week 6 of the x, but I doubt I'll ever look as cut as you!

Ann Marie

Ann Marie,

I just finished not too long ago. I think many have been surprised at the results that have gotten from P90X. Have fun with it and see what happens! BTW, thanks for the compliment!

Charlotte~~

Charlotte

Does this thread address you either?? Maybe you should have kept your nose out too and let Debbie reply herself.

Sabrina

Kimenem,

Don't let ANYONE jump all over you for seeking help from anyone on this thread. This is what makes people afraid to ask for help.

If Debbie doesn't have time to help you, it would be nice of her to at least let you know.

A lot of us are here for help and support, and I think-- very unfortunately-- some people have lost sight of that fact.

Meg

Hi Char, thanks so much for sticking up for me, you are such a good friend!!! :)

Kimenen, I also thought your post was rude. That's why I haven't answered it. I get asked quite frequently from people to do rotations and although I don't mind, its not something I do for a living. I work during the day and have a second job as well. All your posts for rotations seemed like you wanted them right this second. Well, some people have waited a month or so for my rotations. Ask Paula, Haydee and Claudia. They were patient, however, and allowed me to take my time on them.

That being said, if you still want me to do one for you I will, but it will take time. I have some very busy days ahead of me and sitting down doing rotations isn't my highest priority right now. So let me know what you want. If you still want me to do one, I need to know what your goals are. Fat loss, muscle gain, toning. How long can you workout per day and how many rest days do you need.

Also, have you checked out all my rotations on this forum? There are 6 I think. Maybe one is what you are looking for.

Debbie - Well I'm sorry you thought it was rude. I wished you had been the one to address it though. All I wanted to do was post back as soon as I ordered the new DVDs because I figured you had a life and I know others ask for your input frequently. I certainly didn't intend for it to be rude. I also didn't mean to seem impatient and I NEVER thought you owed me anything as Charlotte put it. At any rate, I found a rotation and just made some substitutions. I will just use that one. Thanks anyway.

In the future, when posts come up that others think are rude or whatever else, I hope they address the issue a little nicer than your friend did. I can understand her wanting to stick up for you, but really, there was no need. It could've been handled much better in my opinion. Things like that do put people off.

Sabrina,

Well hello to you too. Didn't expect this kinda remark from you, but oh well. To each their own. Debbie is my friend..must I repeat myself AGAIN? Maybe I thought Debbie would be uncomfortable responding so I did for her as her friend. Whatever....

Charlotte~~

well what rotation did you decide to do?

here is one that might be good

I thought I would do this just for fun and I found it easy to do. Someone was asking Cathe for an updated 16 week Max Weight Loss Rotation. Here is a link to the original http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=52&mesg_id=52&page=30 and here is what I came up with:
Week 1:
Day 1: KPC or Amy Bento's KBX
Day 2: GS BSB/B&G Core Only
Day 3: Step Blast or Cardio Fusion or Amy Bento's HLX
Day 4: Imax 3
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: GS Legs/LIC Abs only
Day 7: GS CT/Body Max 2 Cardio only premix of choice
Week 2:
Day 1: Amy Bento's HLX or Cardio Fusion 80 min. premix
Day 2: MM or Amy Bento's APX Total Body Premix or a Jari Love workout
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: High Intensity Step Mix or SJP/SB Cardio Circuit Premix
Day 5: MM or Amy Bento's APX Total Body Premix or a Jari Love workout
Day 6: Amy Bento's HLX premix or HC Extreme #3 minus the leg conditioning drills
Day 7: DM or LIC
Week 3:
Day 1: DM Cardio only premix/PUB Shoulders only/B&G Core Only
Day 2: SJ&P Step only/SB Blasts only/PUB Tri's only
Day 3: BC WU & Cardio only premix/SJ&P hi/lo only/BC Core only premix/PUB Back only
Day 4: KPC premix of choice/PUB Chest only
Day 5: BM2 WU, Step Combo's, Power Circuits only ending with abs & stretch or BM2 Scrambled Eggs premix
Day 6: Imax 3 premix 1-5 or LIC Cardio only premix/PUB Bi's only/B&G bonus abs
Day 7: Rest
Week 4:
Day 1: Cardio of choice for 45 min. (walk, run, bike, or something out of the norm)
Day 2: LM or favorite step workout
Day 3: GS BSB/BC Cardio only premix/PUB abs only
Day 4: GS CT/HC Extreme #3 minus leg conditioning drills
Day 5: B&G
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: BM2
Do just like you would the original. I tried to make a CTX like schedule for week 3 and I really tried to just use updated workouts to keep as close to the original as possible. 'Hopefully this helps those looking for an updated rotation.
Angela

I got things to do so and I didn't mean to be the bad guy here for goodness sakes. My workout will go better this way..give me more adrenaline from the flame throwers!!

Charlotte~~

Wow....thanks!! I hope you didn't have to type all of that out???? Someone recommended the Butts & Guts rotation from Sept 05 I think it was. I used that, but substituted a little. This one looks great though! Thanks so much.

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.