Fitness Freak...need rotation help

Kimenem

Cathlete
Hi - I've been working our for awhile but need help with a fat loss rotation. I've tried running but hated it so I stick mainly to what dvd's I have. I've done all kinds of stuff and can pretty much do whatever (kickboxing, step, etc). I'm fairly new to Cathe though and here's what I've got:

Muscle Max
Low Max
Butts & Guts (on the way)
Cardio Fusion (on the way)

I also have the P90 Ab series and all of the Turbo Jam workouts. I used to use the Turbo Jam for eveything and found that I was getting ab results with them but looked to Cathe's stuff for a weight training workout and found MM. I will eventually get more of her workouts but for now, this is what I have. If youj're not familiar with Turbo Jam, I suppose it would be hard for you to construct a rotation. Do you have any suggestions though? I work out in the AM and have about 1 hour to use. Right now, I do MM 2 days per week and 4 days of cardio (at least 45 min). Thanks for any help!

Kim

Kim, wahts your goal? Gain muscle? Lose body fat? Depends on what you are looking for. And you are correct, I don't know enough about P90 or Turbo workouts. I'll help you as much as I can, though.

My goal right now is fat loss. I already have some muscle and a little definition in my abs but need to get rid of some weight. The Turbo Jam workouts are basically a combination of dance and kickboxing moves. Some of them incorporate ball work and sculpting as well. There are very good cardio for cardio from what I've found. They also hit abs with standing work. Whatever you can do to help would be great. I know most of Cathe's workouts have the premixes but it gets so confusing. Aside from fat loss, I want to target lower body and abs. Upper body work is okay but I don't like it enough to focus JUST on that without doing something else.

Actually I'm on the same boat, I want to lose FAT and tone. I'm not overweight at all but I could lose 5 pound of fat/cellulite.
I just posted a modified February rotation using the Turbo jams and including some yoga (once a week).... Hopelly someone can check it out and give me some advise!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.