Fitness Freak

Kimenem

Cathlete
Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me. I know you're life isn't about being on these boards 24/7 and I realize I maybe a bit psycho, I'm jyts excited to get "started" with something specific so maybe I can see more results. To answer your original ?, the goal is fat loss but the only dvds I have so far are B&G, Cardio Fusion, LM and MM. Also all of the Turbo Jam workouts (whoch are good cardio segments anywhere from 30-60 min. What could be done instead of running? I see that in many of the rotations.

I posted in your other thread you started. I don't think I can come up with a rotation with just these workouts and I don't know enough about Turbo Jam's to include them.

Your layout should look something like this for fat loss:

4 days cardio and/or circuit workouts
2 days total body weight training (MM)
1 day rest

Be careful putting circuit workouts back to back with total body as you can overwork the muscles. However, if you don't lift heavy it shouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps.

Thanks...this is basically what I'm already doing but the new DVDs will add some variety and knowing I'm on the right track adds motivation. As I get more, I'm sure I'll bug you again for a more specific rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.