Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Cathe Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. rotation. Thanks for sharing!

FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation

This is a discussion on FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I am doing this workout for the first time and am mid-way through week 3. OMG, this is by far ...

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

I am doing this workout for the first time and am mid-way through week 3. OMG, this is by far the toughest rotation I've done. I just did Double Shot Wed and I think I started to see black spots about halfway through LBB!

I measured my thighs at the end of 2nd week and had lost .5 inch in my thighs, seems to be defining that muscle more. I think I'll add on an extra 2 weeks of similar workouts. Maybe by then, XTrain will be ready to ship.

Lisa
Old 11-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Catheite
bonjonbart's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsing around View Post
I am doing this workout for the first time and am mid-way through week 3. OMG, this is by far the toughest rotation I've done. I just did Double Shot Wed and I think I started to see black spots about halfway through LBB!

I measured my thighs at the end of 2nd week and had lost .5 inch in my thighs, seems to be defining that muscle more. I think I'll add on an extra 2 weeks of similar workouts. Maybe by then, XTrain will be ready to ship.

Lisa
Oh, yes!! This is a really tough rotation. I remember it well. The results are worth it, as you're already seeing. Even so, I was happy to finish it and move on.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Cathlete

I'm just bumping this to see if there are any others who survived this rotation and lived to tell about it? I'm considering doing this after I finish STS in four weeks.

Thanks in advance!
Eva
nckfitheart2009 likes this.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Cathlete
mom418's Profile Fields

I just started this rotation myself. i have finally found a routine that is challenging enough. If this doesn't chisel my bottom half (along with healthy diet) nothing will. I'm only on the second week, and unless I'm measuring wrong, my hips are already getting smaller. Smaller (but realistic) hips was the goal, so this is great

That's not sweat, it's liquid awesome!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:41 AM
Cathlete
nckfitheart2009's Profile Fields

Default 40 minutes interval run substitution

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Body Max 2
Tues: Intensity….plus BBW….plus Ab Circuits (no equipment needed)
DOUBLE SHOT WED: 4DS Kickbox in its entirety during day and Lower Body Blast later in evening
Thurs: 40 minutes interval run ….plus 400 walking lunges…. plus BBW
Fri: STS Plyo Legs
Sat Split: High Step Training Advanced (leg press heaven, wink) in morning and Butts and Guts later in day
Sun…rest and stretch

Hi Ladies,

Planning to do this rotation in future and would like to know what is the best substitution for 40 minutes interval run. I workout indoor at home. I do not run at least not at the moment.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Fitness is not about being better than someone
else. It's about being better than you used to be.

======================================

Nathalie
Old 11-21-2012, 05:55 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

I did Cycle Max as my substitution. Any of the IMax workouts could also be used.

Lisa
Old 12-11-2012, 08:20 PM

Default STS Plyo Legs - multiple options

I don't have the STS series, just STS total body. For the STS Plyo legs in this rotation, I see that there are several STS Meso #3 Plyo legs options for download (discs #26, #29, #32 and #35.) Does anyone know the differences and/or which one is specified in this rotation?

thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Cathlete

There are not significant differences between the plyo workouts, so I would imagine you could pick any one. There are a few different exercises here and there, but most of them are the same. They're all wicked hard!

If you wanted to see exactly what was on each disc, you can go to the workout manager, and select STS. Then go to the drop down for those discs, and it will tell you what exercises are included.

Hope that helps!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:36 PM

super helpful! thank you!!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:13 AM

I just finished this rotation, and will admit that when I first read it I started laughing out loud. I think I eyed it for a full week (while I was finishing up Xtrain) before deciding I'd at least give it a try. I was feeling strong after 90 days of Xtrain.

I ended up doing all the workouts in the rotation, but I quickly learned that doing two hard, full workouts on one day wasn't for me (although I could do the posted rotation plus the BBW, or the walking lunges on the same day). The rotation took me more like 5 1/2 weeks to get through. But I still saw a lot of improvements in the strength in my legs and looking more toned. I'm glad I did it -- equally glad I'm done!