Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Cathe Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. rotation. Thanks for sharing!

FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation

This is a discussion on FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; OK, so I just bought all the DVDs for this rotation that I didn't already have and got a great ...

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 01:20 PM
vicki0143's Profile Fields

OK, so I just bought all the DVDs for this rotation that I didn't already have and got a great deal with the specials currently going on. Since I not only got a 20% discount for ordering 7 DVDs, but also got 30% off one of them since it is a featured DVD in the Hardcore Series (and of course, no shipping charge as my order was over $99), I ended up paying less for 7 than I would have for 5. I am so excited. Now I know what I'm doing once I have finished my STS rotation at the beginning of April. Can't wait!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Cathlete

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki0143 View Post
OK, so I just bought all the DVDs for this rotation that I didn't already have and got a great deal with the specials currently going on. Since I not only got a 20% discount for ordering 7 DVDs, but also got 30% off one of them since it is a featured DVD in the Hardcore Series (and of course, no shipping charge as my order was over $99), I ended up paying less for 7 than I would have for 5. I am so excited. Now I know what I'm doing once I have finished my STS rotation at the beginning of April. Can't wait!!!
Sounds like you got a great deal Vicki By the time you finish STS you should be able to get some good feedback from those doing this rotations now!

Old 02-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Cathlete

Exclamation Diamond Cut Butts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathe Friedrich View Post
FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation

Hi Everyone! Upon your request I have revised and updated the ROCK BOTTOMS June 06 rotation. That means this month's rotation is all about the “bottom line” J But remember, hard work pays off twice as fast ( and really shows off that newly sculpted bottom) when it is accompanied by a very clean diet. So get ready to blast some butt, burn some butt, firm some butt and last but not least, of course, kick some butt!!!! This is a very advanced rotation that will really shock your system, however, it is best suited for time periods when you are in peek condition. If at any time the rotation gets to be too aggressive 1) modify whenever needed and/or 2) put a rest day in place of a high intensity cardio day and/or 3) do only one workout on Saturday.

The following "Bonus Butt Workout" is to be done whenever you see "BBW" listed on a given day:

Bonus Butt Workout (abbreviated as BBW):

1) One minute of squats with a challenging barbell weight chased by 20 seconds squat jumps.

2) One minutes of walking lunges with a 10 pound weighted vest (or with 8 pound hand weights per hand) chased by 20 seconds of deep controlled power scissors.

3) One minute of Plie squats with a challenging barbell weight chased by 20 seconds ice breakers.

4) Two minutes of firewalkers with a medium tension band (4 to 6 steps each direction until two minutes are up)…chased by your favorite choice of words for me, wink!

5) Barbell Deadlift...2 slow sets of 15 reps

***Conclude the Bonus Butt Workout with the Bonus Barre segment on my Lower Body Blast DVD

WEEK ONE:

Mon: Cardio Core Circuit plus 300 walking lunges and stretch
Tues: Lower Body Blast (without the Bonus Barre segment)
Wed: Kick Punch and Crunch
Thurs: HIIT 40/20 Plus Ab Circuits (weights and plates)
Fri: Shock Cardio Athletic Step plus BBW
Sat Split: STS Plyo Legs in morning and do Kick Max later in the day
Sun: OFF or Stretch Workout

WEEK TWO:

Mon: IMAX 2 plus 300 walking lunges and stretch
Tues: STS Total Body
Wed: Hiit 30/30 plus Butts and Guts
Thurs: Pyramid Upper Body plus BBW
Fri: Intensity
Sat Split: Leaner Legs in morning and Hiit Double Wave Pyramid plus BBW later in day
Sun: Rest or stretch workout

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Body Max 2
Tues: Intensity….plus BBW….plus Ab Circuits (no equipment needed)
DOUBLE SHOT WED: 4DS Kickbox in its entirety during day and Lower Body Blast later in evening
Thurs: 40 minutes interval run ….plus 400 walking lunges…. plus BBW
Fri: STS Plyo Legs
Sat Split: High Step Training Advanced (leg press heaven, wink) in morning and Butts and Guts later in day
Sun…rest and stretch

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: 4DS Lower Intensity Step plus 400 walking lunges
Tues: Legs and Glutes Plus Ab Circuits( Yoga Based Abs)
Wed: 4DS Bootcamp
Thurs: Cardio Core Circuit right into Butts and Guts (skip B&G warmup)
Fri: 4DS Higher Intensity Step
Sat Split: Lower Body Blast in morning and 4DS Kickbox later in day
Sun: Rest and stretch

---
Forget Rock Bottoms...Diamond Cut Butts is a new nickname for this one

Last edited by RetroFit; 02-02-2011 at 05:49 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Catheite
Kitterfly's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFit View Post
Forget Rock Bottoms...Diamond Cut Butts is a new nickname for this one

LOL so funny he he he love it!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:10 PM
vicki0143's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFit View Post
Sounds like you got a great deal Vicki By the time you finish STS you should be able to get some good feedback from those doing this rotations now!

That would be great. That is, if anyone's left alive to tell the tale (of the tail) after this whopper of a rotation. HA!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Cathlete
Terina's Profile Fields

Thumbs up yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathe Friedrich View Post
Hi Lisa,

Yes you can alternate back lunges for 50, then front lunges for 50 and keep going until you hit the same number that was requested for walking lunges.

IE: Right back lunge equals one lunge, left lunge back equals 2, right lunge back equals three, left lunge back equals 4...etc.
Thank you for this alternative,i'm able to do 300 lunges this way
Old 02-22-2011, 07:51 AM

Default another question

silly qeustion...I didn't see any upper body weight work in week one. Did I miss it?

BTW...I was all set last night to start this rotation this morning but then I chickened out...I'm going to wait another rotation to tackle it, I think
Old 02-25-2011, 03:21 PM
DeCathelete

Quote:
Originally Posted by veghead View Post
silly qeustion...I didn't see any upper body weight work in week one. Did I miss it?

BTW...I was all set last night to start this rotation this morning but then I chickened out...I'm going to wait another rotation to tackle it, I think
I just checked out the rotation when I saw your question and no, you didn't miss it. No u/b weight work but she DOES include 2 kickboxing work outs which can be an excellent upper body w/o if you give it your all! Perhaps she was being nice figuring you'd be laiden with crazy lower body DOMS and didn't want you to be in pain ALL over the first week!

Wendy
Old 04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Catheite

I know this is an old rotation, but I wanted to find out from any brave soul able to tackle it, what the results were.
irongrl likes this.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Cathlete
Gibbee's Profile Fields

Anyone try this?