Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation

This is a discussion on FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Ok, so I get up too early to do a workout in the morning. I have to do my workouts ...

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Cathlete
ebonynicole's Profile Fields

Ok, so I get up too early to do a workout in the morning. I have to do my workouts in the afternoon, so I'll have to pick one or another. This rotation scares me a bit if I don't get a rock bottom from this I don't know what will
Old 02-01-2011, 05:44 PM

I'm starting right now!

and I'd like to know the same thing...can I substitute something for walking lunges...and is doing 300 of them safe?
Old 02-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Cathlete

My jaw is on the floor. That's an incredible rotation, Cathe! The Double Shots in Week 3 might just kill me. Thank heavens I'm still doing the STS 5.5 month rotation! But this one will go into my back pocket for a future date, for sure!

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." Leonardo da Vinci
Old 02-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Catheite
ckanuckel's Profile Fields

ok, I've never done this much lower body in a week, let alone entire month! I have to be honest, I'm a bit concerned about my lower body getting bigger from working it too much. Is that possible or crazy to think that
Old 02-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Hi Lisa,

Yes you can alternate back lunges for 50, then front lunges for 50 and keep going until you hit the same number that was requested for walking lunges.

IE: Right back lunge equals one lunge, left lunge back equals 2, right lunge back equals three, left lunge back equals 4...etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslcp View Post
Hello,
Is there something I could substitute for the Walking Lunges?
Thanks,
Lisa in Louisiana
Old 02-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Everyone responds to exercise differently. For some even just one lunge bothers their knees so as you can see, you have to judge this for yourself. No doubt this rotation is very advanced so you should do as many as you can or as many as you are comfortable doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catieohme View Post
I'm starting right now!

and I'd like to know the same thing...can I substitute something for walking lunges...and is doing 300 of them safe?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Administrator

Hi Christine...hmm, I just answered this and when I hit "submit reply" it didn't take it and then vanished all together. Grrrrrr. Ok, I'll give you an abbreviated answer since this is all I have time for.

Everyone is different and responds differently to certain exercises/rotations. I like to make a wide variety of rotations to suit a wide variety of our participants needs. This is without a doubt an advanced lower body rotation so only do what you can do or prefer to do. If at some point you feel the rotation doesn't suit your needs, then simply stop doing it and pick up where you left off with another one of my rotations.

Good luck with everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckanuckel View Post
ok, I've never done this much lower body in a week, let alone entire month! I have to be honest, I'm a bit concerned about my lower body getting bigger from working it too much. Is that possible or crazy to think that
Old 02-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Cathlete
teddy16410's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonynicole View Post
Ok, so I get up too early to do a workout in the morning. I have to do my workouts in the afternoon, so I'll have to pick one or another. This rotation scares me a bit if I don't get a rock bottom from this I don't know what will
AMEN! I also know it will help me eat super clean because how on earth can I eat poorly after putting myself thru this much torture- I mean FUN every day!
nckfitheart2009 and irongrl like this.
Rumi
Old 02-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleFit View Post
My jaw is on the floor. That's an incredible rotation, Cathe! The Double Shots in Week 3 might just kill me. Thank heavens I'm still doing the STS 5.5 month rotation! But this one will go into my back pocket for a future date, for sure!

Come to the dark side sandra! ;-) BTW: YOUR bottom is already a rock!
Rumi
Old 02-02-2011, 03:02 AM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckanuckel View Post
not to sound stupid, but is the barre segment of LBB suppose to be done after every BBW?
Thats how I interpreted it. YOWZA
Rumi