Beginner routine q,

Here is a three month starter workout plan:

Week 1,2 and 3:

Mon: Basic Step plus Lower body hand weight add on (it is one of the workouts on the tape)

Wed: Basic Step plus upper body hand weight add on (it is one of the workouts on the tape)

Sat: Upper AND lower body tubing routine (it is one of the workouts on the tape)

This is from the beginner routine. The video mentioned is basic step/body fusion. In the ad on menu there is an upper body routine and a lower body routine. In those routines there are segments that use weights, and segments that use tubing. Should I take the plan to mean that I just do the hand weight chapters/segments on mon and Wed, then just do the parts with tubing on Saturday? Or, do I do the whole routine each time, just on mon and wed use weights and on sat use tubing? Or is this refering to the same routine, whole routine, just naming it two different ways?

Thanks in advance.
Beth

Hi beth
You sound frustrated so I thought I would tell you what I do! I'am currently doing the beginner rotation,in the third week,when it calls for the "add ons" I do the whole thing,but I have been doing a little weight lifting with dumbells/resistance bands for about seven mnths now,so I figured my muscles could handle it. But if I was starting out fresh into working out, I would follow the routine as stated,if it says add on hand weights then thats what I would do! the first time i did the lowerbody add-on my legs were shaking(lol),and as I did more and more well I was able to complete it without all the soarness and shaking! But to answer your question I think it just depends on what you think your ready for!

I hope this helps!!
Amy:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.