about to scream!!

Kimenem

Cathlete
I read and read about the various rotations and get more and more confused. For example, Low Max, to me, is a good cardio work out. HOWEVER, there are some pretty mean leg blasts in it. SO, I'm assuming youwouldn't want to do them and then to Muscle Max the next day???????? If that's the case, how in the H**ll do you fit everything in that needs to be done? I also have NO idea how to fit in Butts and Guts and Cardio Fusion when they get here. Is it just me???????????????????

>I read and read about the various rotations and get more and
>more confused. For example, Low Max, to me, is a good cardio
>work out. HOWEVER, there are some pretty mean leg blasts in
>it. SO, I'm assuming youwouldn't want to do them and then to
>Muscle Max the next day???????? If that's the case, how in
>the H**ll do you fit everything in that needs to be done? I
>also have NO idea how to fit in Butts and Guts and Cardio
>Fusion when they get here. Is it just me???????????????????

I feel the same way. Cathe's workouts are so intense that I feel I don't get my muscles enough of a break. Yesterday I did Body Max2 and today I'm supposed to do Low Max.... I know my legs will be fried.

February 07 rotation is the first one I ever done. And much to my surprise (and thanks to a really good friend on these message boards) I have stuck to it (and eating healthier than ever). A few words of encouragement if you can make time....I have lost 3 lbs since starting this rotation. Yes, at times I thought what in the worldx( and at times during the workout, I'd be telling myself "just one more" or just one more segment and it's totally paid off.:7

Hang in there!

Good for you to stick to the rotation. and Congrats on the weight loss!!!! I'm late starting the February rotation. I started yesterday!!!

By the way, Is there a Cathe Rotation check in in this forum????? people that talk about the rotations results and daily support????

I checked in the "Check-Ins" (something like that) but didn't see anything. Guess I could've started one!;)

Congrats on "starting" this rotation. It's tough but it's awesome!

I truly think that eating better has a lot to do w/losing the lbs. I didn't believe it before because I thought I was doing really good w/eating and working-out. But not until I started doing both and really committed myself to it. Again, I have to give alot of my thanks to my friend on these message boards. It's been a great support having somebody to support and encourage me!:7

If I can be of any help at all, please - please let me know!

No right now I am doing, Fat Loss And Definition, I will do this rotation next.

Tina I would like some help, can you please give me a sample day of your eating???

Thanks

1 cup black coffee
1/2 c cottage cheese w/1/2 c pineapple
lunch today: salmon w/mustard & dill pickle on 1 slice Ezekiel bread, some carrots and cucumber and an Activia yogurt
snack :eek:range & a handful of raw almonds (sometimes alot more if I'm really hungry
supper: Huge salad w/lots of veggies (I use the real ranch dressing:9
snack after workout: grapefruit or more pineapple/cottage cheese

Breakfast tomorrow may either be a piece of Ezekiel bread w/almond or peanut butter and sliced banana on top or Steel cut oats w/walnuts & honey.
Lunch is going to be Tuna (as above)
snacks have been staying the same lately
Supper: probably a hamburger (no bread) and steamed veggies

I was eating alot of frozen Lean Cuisines and having a hamburger w/bun but have noticed w/all the "fresh food" eating it has made a world of difference!!!! I do let myself have those snacks though, it keeps me from over-eating.

Don't get me wrong - I do have some things I love, such as Shrimp & veggies from the local chinese restaurant, I just cut out the white rice and eggroll! Don't miss them at all, and after 2 1/2 weeks of doing this, I feel so good!!!! And I have not had french fries in this same amount of time too. I used to "let" myself have them at least once/twice a week!

Oh, and I've cut out diet drinks too. I may take a small juice glass and have some, but not often.

Does that help?

Yes this helps, I am not a big cottage cheese fan.

I too was having lean cusinies, I guess I will cut that out.

Breakast Today 3/4 cup honey nut cheerios. no milk dry

Lunch: cabbage, shredded BBQ chicken, I know it isnt that helthly becuase BBQ sauce has High Fructose Corn Syrup as 1st ingredient. Cabbage was fried in bacon grease, I used four pieces of bacon fried bacon then cooked cabbage in that. That is the only way I can eat cabbage

snack high protien slim fast

Dinner: dont know probably chicken breast and green beans

what do you think?

I love the lean cuisines - I'm not sure that was the biggest part of my problem.

Maybe try high fiber cereal w/less sugar.

Does the slim fast have sugar?

I almost feel like the "white stuff" was my biggie, ya know?

The chicken breast and green beans sound awesome!

Do you like fruit? Nuts? You could do nuts instead of slim fast. Just a suggestion.

I have sugar issues and I dont eat alot of fruit because it causes a spark rise in sugar levels, the most I can have at a time is a cup I guess I can do that have a cup of fruit and some almonds.
What kind of almonds do you eat?

I dont eat alot of white stuff, when I first found out that I had diabetes about 6 months ago, I dropped white stuff and I went from a size 18 to a 14 (which is at where I am now). Then I got my sugar under control and I started cheating alot more.

I just need to go back on my diabetic meal plan and count carbs and I know I will lose weight. It just sucks not being able to eat carbs the way i want x(

By the way the slim fast has 13 grams of sugar....not much

maybe we can start a check in and hold each other accountable to our daily meals

That sounds good! We'll post what we eat! Keep after me though! private message me if you want [email protected] if I'm not on there one day.

I was cooking for my husband using a diabetic menu and he lost a lot of weight on it. But when he wanted me to start fixing some of the way I used to cook, he put it back on fairly fast.

I'm sure it's hard. You could teach me alot in that area. I'm not sure what I'd do w/o fruit!!!!:eek:

Mariah0803,
I forgot....I eat the Blue Diamond whole natural almonds. I do however like the smokehouse too!!!

Why don't we start a daily check in for those who do Cathe's rotations and we also add our daily meals???? That way we can support each other and meet our fitness goals???? is that a good idea?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.