I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #26
1. Controlling _____ during exercise or a physical event can calm the nerves.
3. One glass of water before bed can help stop this from occurring at night.
5. Do this for yourself at least once a month.
7. This seasoning (in curry powder) fights inflammation and disease (including cancer).
9. This seasoning promotes relaxation and fights inflammation.
10. _____ pain syndrome is a condition that includes severe pain that will last for an extended period of time.
12. The _____ index is a numerical ranking system used to measure the rate of digestion and absorption of foods and their resultant effect on blood glucose.
13. This seasoning increases mental function and improves mood.
15. This seasoning fights viruses and fungi (such as Candida).
16. Fruit contains the _____ sugar fructose.
18. Mental condition that affects a person's moods, usually toward the negative.
21. This spice helps control blood sugar.
25. Elevate this to create a stronger cardio foundation
27. _____ can inhibit muscle growth and even be detrimental to muscles.
28. The body needs _____ for the constant breakdown and regeneration of cells
30. The branch of biology that deals with heredity
31. _____ can be eaten as much as you'd like during the day.
33. The glycemic _____ combines both the quality and quantity of a carbohydrate in one number.
34. While performing free-form, strength-building exercises, sit or lie on an inflatable stability ball. This helps strengthen a set of muscles, called _____.
36. This seasoning eases asthma and enhances memory and mood.
37. Along with your thighs, these muscles help you lift up your legs (2 words).
2. When a muscle is contracted toward the central axis of the body.
4. This vegetable increases immunity and protects heart and liver.
6. Scientific method of kneading the soft tissues of the body for a desired effect.
7. The graceful movements of the ancient Chinese art _____ Chi may build bone.
8. Postmenopausal women who want to lose weight while gaining lean muscle mass should increase their _____ intake.
11. _____ _____ have absolutely no place while training or in your life in general!
14. Mentally going through exercise or sports motions before completion.
17. Someone who gives you sound advice from knowledge and experience.
19. Sometimes used with shampoo to soften hair.
20. Good low-fat nighttime snack.
22. Chinese medical practice or procedure that treats illness or provides anesthesia by the insertion of needles at specified sites of the body.
23. Lower body locker room malady (2 words).
24. Allergy condition.
25. Unpleasant feeling after a night of drinking alcohol.
26. The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein is based on your weight and is set at 0.8g per _____ of body weight.
29. Researchers found that _____ briskly for 30 minutes every day lowers your odds of developing metabolic syndrome and other diseases.
32. _____ makes you vulnerable to illness.
35. To choose the proper size stability ball inflate the ball so that your knees and _____ are at the same level when you sit on it.