This is a picture showing Brenda doing a lateral raise with a 10 to 20 degree tilt during her 100 rep challenge. We filmed five bonus 100 rep challenges for XTrain. These mini challenges usually take less than 10 minutes and will give your targeted muscle and incredible pump. Our 100 rep challenges also help you to target weak links in your muscle system that are holding you back from working larger muscles more effectively. In each of the five 100 rep challenges Cathe will give numerous form pointers and advice to help you master the exercise.
In our next Newsletter we will show an XTrain 100 rep challenge that most of you have never seen, but it very well may be the best exercise you can do for your glutes.
What is a 100 Rep Challenge
Getting stronger and having toned muscles is not just about developing strong muscles by lifting heavy weights, but also increasing your neural pathways from your brain to your muscles.
Until you thoroughly develop your neural pathways to your muscles, it is very difficult to increase the size of that muscle or to even get the maximum benefit of your training effort. You’re only as strong as your weakest link and most people focus on what they do best, not what they need to work the most. This is where XTRAIN 100 Rep Challenges can help and why I have included them in this Workout.
An XTRAIN 100 Rep Challenge is an exercise where you will use light weights…. Only about 40% of your one rep max…. then you will do multiple sets going to failure on every set until your reach a total of 100 reps! By using light weights you can totally focus on your form making sure not to use other assisting muscles. This will let you target weak muscles that you need to work on by developing the necessary neural pathways to them.
So, How do you do a 100 Rep Challenge?
• First, select a weight that is 30 to 50% of your one max rep for this exercise.
• Do as many reps as you can for your first set. If you have selected your weight correctly you should be able to do 25 to 35 reps on your first set. Make sure to go to failure, but always maintain strict form throughout the exercise.
• Then Rest for 30 seconds.
• Next, Perform your 2nd set and go to failure again.
• Rest again for 30 seconds
• Now, keep performing sets always going to failure and resting 30 seconds between sets until you reach 100 reps!
*Pre-Sale prices end Oct 30th. You can learn more or Pre- order XTRAIN now at: Click Here